Adventure on the water
Rafting on the Vilcanota River, levels 2-3
For adventurous people, this tour is for you. One day in canoes down on the Vilcanota River in the Urubamba Valley, enjoying the natural beauty passes before your eyes. Lunch at the end of your journey is planned.
Just follow the movement of the water!
In the morning, we pick up in from your hotel and go out by bus to the Urubamba Valley by an average of 2 hours. Here you will receive a safety briefing by the guide, delivery of complete rafting equipment. Starting the tour that lasts approximately 2 hours on the Vilcanota River, enjoying beautiful scenery of the area. At the end you will enjoy a delicious lunch on the riverbank. In the afternoon return to Cusco.
More informations about Ollantaytambo
Recommended season: July to November.
Services included :
- Professional canoe guide
- Full canoe equipment: helmet, life jacket, boots, oars and combination.
- Box Lunch. We also have an option for vegetarians, to communicate one day before the release to take necessary precautions.
- Round trip transportation.
- Safety Kayak
- Digital picture service and video (optional, please ask our office or email if you wish it)
- Swimwear, shorts, towels, sandals or shoes to enter the river.
- hat and sunscreen
- Windbreaker jacket
- Bottled water staff and snacks.