One of the most remarkable museums of colonial houses of Cusco. Built by Lt. Corregidor Francisco Aldrete Maldonado with Inca stones in the early seventeenth century. In 1950 it was restored by the University San Antonio Abad of Cusco after the quake. . He currently holds the coat of arms of their rebuilders, resembling the great arches of the courtyard and rooms. This is where the Andean culture is kept alive.